Sunday, November 30, 2008

sekinar + besh frens..

Salam..hye frens..hows 2day??
hopes its better den yesterday ofkos..
As for me..my day was a lil better den yesterday..much2 better..
but 2day..2 things dat i plan..x jdk..T_T..
y?ofkos der is a reason ryte..
1st..x jdk nek bukit bruang..was thinking of jog or sumthing..
(mner x nyer..g tito kul 530am..haizz..)
2nd..charity concert in main hall..by MMUSIC..
y?me need to compile up all my asements wic is think is more important den da concert..
btol x?btol..btol..btol..
(atoi la..dhler ader bunkface..haizz..xper2..)
ader org ask me amek autograph of dat grup..but im sorrie..huhu..cant help..
(tp..syerk dh swuh my besties amekkn gambaq+da autograph too ofkos..)
klo dpt sumer neh..buley la syerk tuntut secret..hikkz:p..wink2..
NEways, here was hupdate bout Sekinar and my besh frens..
SEKINAR is a charity programme wer we spend tyme wif the unnormal kids...make them heppie n as well as to make them felt appreated..
noe wat..oldo those kids wer unnormal..but their heart are much more better than us..
their heart is more sensitive than us..
Unfortunately, me went der a lil late..bcuz me hv to attend othe rprogrammes wic is the OMS..
every clubs hv to send representatives..so for SRM..it was me n Ili..
den around 10++..me shoot to the place wif Ili n kak najmin..
arrive around 12++..
(sesampai jerk..dh last game dh wif the kids..den tros penutup..n memakan..hikkz:P)
over der, wen i was just arrive, im stuck wif diz one kids..his name was hakim..if im not mistaken la..dunno y..his eyes was like telling me all kind of stories..
felt like im not da ony one who suppose to felt hopeless..
but der r other ppl out der whom felt da pain more den me..
so, we shud felt thankful ryte..der r so many ppl dat still lurve us..
ngeee:D
okok..so here was some of da piccas..
(me n anis..da nyte b4 sekinar..hikkz:p)

(sum of da komitis+participants+parents)

(n diz is hakim..bulu mate dier lentik glerr..:P)
n now we shoot to da 2nd topic..wer is about my besh frens..
dey were kak azra n kak amal..
ektly..u do noe dat..several days ago..
me got sum problems occured ryte..den..me din tel any1 ryte..
but..no ways to run from my besh frens..dey noes bout it..
n wif full of friendships lurve..
dey convince me bec to normal..to think rationally n logically..
dey giv me support dat i actually wanted long tyme ago..
really appreate it..thanx a lot..
without u ol..i dunno weather im doing da ryte choices..
both of u help me to find da way out..to teach my ownself..to trust myself..
again..thanx a lot..ony ALLAH can repays both of u bec..
lurve u both..
kak amal + kak azra..

(here was kak amal n me)(here was my rumate..kak azra+me)
anyways, i noe der r sum of u out der..wer so gud..to pray for me..
n i really appreat it..u noe who u r..
but da most i thank to is to both my parents..
mama n papa..u both r so lurvely..i lurve both of u..
without both of u..i'll not b abale to reach this stage..
MAY ALLAH BLESS OL OF U..AMIN..
-jujue-









No comments: