Saturday, November 29, 2008

a real hupdate..ngahaha:P

Salam..
hai guys..hope ol of u wer in da pink of health..
(mcm nk bwat essei la plak..hikkz:P)

neways, now its tyme to ignore the previous entry..and focus on da upcumin wants..ngehehe:P anyways as i promise long tyme ago..wanted to hupdate bout the 2 thinggy..wic is wat i do during my olidays n wat r da thiggy dat kak azra n khei force e to do it..huhu:P..

so..in summary..i decided to hupload ol da pic..easier ryte..sumtymes piccas says more den words..aperkh??layan jerk la..ngeee:D..
so..here was it..


me baking lil choc rice cakes for my frens..
n here wen its done..huhu..
(cute x?cute3..hehe:P)


attand wedds..(my parents nyer frens son wedds..)
gold is their tema..huhu:P

my primary skul fren wedds..
(OMG..she was same age wif me..haiyak..)



me n my primary frens too..(her name is julia..)
(she oso dh tunang dh..atoi la..aper neh??ish3..)

n dis was me n ayu..huhu:P


me n kak amal..
n diz was wat khei n kak azra pakse me to do..
(nek eye on msia..haiyoo..scary okai..so tinggi la..)

n here was kak azra n khei..
(sampai at..scary ok..tetiber ghayat plak..haish..)
bassically the eye on msia thinggy was during da 1st week of my 1st sem..huhu..
okai den..der was da summary of wat i hv promise.
latter der is 2 more things dat i hv to hupdate..
#sekinar
#besh frens..kak azra+kak amal..(thanx a lot..ony Allah cn repays wat u hv done to me..lurve ya:D)
-me-

2 comments:

aidashahab said...

waaaa..
same umo dah kawin?
da tunang?
hehe..
best gile dorang..
aida still kelam kabut mcm bdak2 laie!
hehe.

^jujue^ said...

huhu..
tau xper aida..
jujue pong speechless okai..
nthler..
felik2 jerk..
haha..
focus2..