Friday, May 3, 2013

just lil thingy~

Salam..hye dear bloggie..

1) anticipating diz saturday cuz im going back to jb!! ho yeah! fmly tyme!!
2) anticipating 11th mei cuz im off 2 mlk with kak azra!! n nikki too..please dun b jelesh kak amal! haha!
    lol! evil laugh now!
3) its my 1st tyme voting diz sunday! owh my..no matter who wins..please do da right thing for ur rakyat okai..
4) i am kind of stress out wif diz job..cn i find a husband..get married..n just do the house chores..how cool is dat? everyday waiting for my husband to come back from work..n i cn do on9 jobs too..haha!
5) as for number 4, u just cn dream off ryte now..haha!
6) happy to know most of my friends already engaged or married..ur tyme came..mine soon insyaAllah..
7) i get to know this 1 new freind wic ektly is my best fren classmate n my primary skul fren fren..get wat i mean..just pretend u do..haha!
8) hoping that i'll b a better person each n every day insyaAllah..
9) okai, just thinking wat to ryte so dat the numbers counts up to 10..lol!
10) im going to sleep now..nanyte peeps!

-xoxo-

p/s: Allah knows best!

No comments: