Thursday, May 16, 2013

just a lil sumthing..

Dear Bloggie..salam;)
I don;t know how to say..so i google up sumthing..
here was it..
Untung kn jd gurl?? We able to b all that..I hope i'll b able to b ol dat one day..
now it stuck only at the 1st stage..daughter:)

Anyway, i kind of luv to watch drama..
so, this words below shud b kept in my mind i guess..yeah..i shud^__^


this sentence make me think..is there any guy act this way still??
in this kind of modern time?
hurmm...i wonder..


owh...its cliche sentence..i know..
luv walking in the rain..but sumtymes it works..
heee;p

dlue ade kakak slalue ingtkn sy..
La Tahzan jujue..
sume neh happend to make u bcum a better person..
n even stronger InsyaAllah..
now i shud rmmbr another word..
"La Taghtar".. ;)

So, jgn sad2 lg yerk kwn2..
kiutta kn this lil kitten??
it reminds me of Jerry..i mish u Jerry..always rmmbr u in my mind..

Well, i think this sentence below here its totally true!


till then,
-xoxo-

p/s: YOU noe wat is inside my heart Dear Allah..

No comments: