Thursday, July 7, 2011

therapy 4 me^__^

Hye bloggie..haha! sorrie dizturb u..i cant sleep..so decided 2 hv some terapi..n here u go..googling stilettos!! siyeshly makes me SMILE till ears..heee;p

this red + black stilettos siyeshly looks gojess!! very nice combinations..
if i wear it..confirm i'll look ermmm...let me keep it 2 myself..

anyway, diz is number 1 feveret..1 day i'll get diz..



Next, is diz 3 stilettos... blacky looks totally elegant to me!! bluuisshh greeenn..makes me feels leisure..walking or hanging out wif frenz...n da greyish..wear it wif skinny jeans + top with a gurl printed picca! owh God..berangan jerk lbey..haha!















okai..fineeeee...i admit...i just love stilettos..wedges..heelss.. i myself..have some..y not?? it makes me feel more confident..n a lil bit of a higher effect opkos! huu;p k..nuff said..done wif my therapy.. nyte bloggie..luff ya!




2 comments:

• azra • said...

and i love mi peep toes! :)
now we have to convert Kak Amal too! lol

^jujue^ said...

hahaha..
soon sista:p
now pakai selendang d..
1 step nearer..hahaha^__^