Wednesday, July 13, 2011

new book + new eye liners = ^__^


Salam..hye dear bloggie...
2day temaning my ousem8 buy things..
n i myself by some things too..huuu;p
above was a novel title " Men I've Loved Before" by Adele Parks..
looks interesting to me..
u cn google up the review urself to noe it more..
did i tell u bloggie..
its been a loooongggg tyme i din read any novels or buy it kn...
been eyeing for another 3 books..ngah sale 50% ryte now..so. y not ryte..
another 3 are"Meet me at the cupcake cafe" by jenny colgan, "getting away with it" by julie cohen and "mothers and daughters" by kate long..


Then, i bought 2 eyeliners..
normally i'll buy black..but diz tyme its differ..
its silver and purple!!
heee;p sometymes we need something new kn..
y not??;p
it was from elianto and its 50% too;p
pandai kn syerk beli tyme sale..haha!
safe my $$$ opkos..

i nearly bought pair of heels and stilettos..
da heels was yellowish plus choc colour and the stilettos was greyish colour..
both totally awesome!!
tp...i am still back 2 reality..
student2!! xley beli bnyk2..
i cn..but i choose not too..better lyke dat..
oldo i totally love it..

k then..type offs!!
nanyte bloggie;)

p/s: i'll play with the games;p nk bace buku "aku terima nikahnya" and "men are from mars, women from venus"..tp hurmmm..

1 comment:

• azra • said...

Men I've Loved Before?
Hm... sounds like the title of my next blog post. Aha! :P
Hope u r well!