Thursday, September 3, 2009

Salam..
hye dear bloggie.
hope u r fine 2day..as 4 me..as norm as i am..
nothing speacial..
well..well..well..

not aways wat v plan cums true huh?
n dats wat hapend 2 me..
rmmbr da 'xcitement'..
probably i din manage to go..
but i'll try my besh...
need 2 consider sum more important thinggy..
fam..class..ect..
just hope dat..if i suddenly cant make it..
hope da ppl involve wil understood diz..hopefully..

da list..
# debate -10 Sept 09
# Quiz 2 math - 11 Sept 09
# last presentation - 12 Sept 09
# Final xms - 2 Oct till 8 Oct 09

till then..pens off..

p/s:- dat day..i wanted to mention da word takbir rye.since now is fasting month ryte..but i dunno y my mind n mouth din get along..my mind think of 'takbir' but i end up saying the word 'talkin'..hurm..i wonder..

No comments: