Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 days to go...

Salam..
my dear bloggie..diz wil be da last post for diz month i guess..
if i hv any free tyme in btwn dat tyme..promiz to hupdate any news wokey..
anyhow, now im having sum break from stdy IS..aka in4mation system..
sumtymes i do think..wats da relevant wif my kos dat im taking now..huahua=p
xperla..but still..blurr wooo at first..

Nyway..it left 4 days more till 'Hari Raya Aidilfitri'...
Well..tmrw..i'll be goin bec to jhr..
helping my mom to do wateva dat i hv too..
since shes been doing ol da jobs alone b4..
[mne x nyer..adeq2 yg len sumer ade big xms..]
My Angah wif SPMs...n my twin bro wif their UPSR..
UPSR done d ryte..haaaa..dey hv to help me in doing da 'guys job' la..
huahuahua=))

Hurm..many things happend lately..ol my frens r having sum personal probs..
I hope dey manage to setle it by now..sorrie 4 not helping dat much..
I just do wat i can..others, may Allah bless ol of u ryte..aminn..

okok..enaugh said d..bubbling much d i guess..haha..once a while..
well..may everything goes on smoothly..
may da besh comes insyaAllah..
as said.."da heart has da reason..but da reason is undefined"..

b4 i end ol diz up..
wud lyke to wish every1 "Salam Aidilfitri".."Ampun Maap Zahir&Batin"..
pens off..

xoxo,
jujue2904

No comments: