Tuesday, April 7, 2009

tagged again!!

salam..huhu..skrunk neh ngah mud bwat tagged kotz..hikkz:P
been tagged by sis ct..ektly dlue dear sis azra pnh swuh bwat..
but x bwat2..cuz bz..so..here it is..


1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle (random mode)
3. Press play
4. For every statement below, type the name of the song that's playing next to it
5. When you go to the next statement, press the next button to fill the next one.
6. Once completed, tag 25 other people.

DON'T CHEAT!

1. My life is...sampai syurga[faizal tahir]

2. I want to... sandaran hati[letto]

3. It is weird if... bleeding lurve[leona lewis]

4. Sex is...sebelum cahaya[letto]...wat da fish???hish2..

5. I feel...china more-go-go-go[china dolls]

6. My job is... everytyme[britney]

7. My partner is...joget lambak[adam]..aperkah??

8. Love is... smack that[akon]

9. I hate to... real lurve[massari digital]

10. My friends...bounce[sarah corner.. if x slh la..hikkz:P]

I'm tagging:

-xmo tag sesaper..kak ct..dear sista..dh bwat dh..at last..ngeee:D
-jujue2904-

No comments: