Saturday, June 22, 2013

shoesss!!

Salam..
Dear bloggie...i siyeshly adore shoes..stilettos...heels and especially wedges..
they make me feel more confident at tymes..
since yeah im gonna admit it here..
since im not tall and the shottest among my fmly..
but hey..im consider ok alright..;)
really luv wedges..
see ol diz wedges in da picca below..owh my..
the colours is siyeshly tempting..

n did u noe dat there is even a visual shoe dictionary??
heres one..
knowledge on shoes..
well..i just know bout it tho..hehe;p
anyway, when im googling this wedges and stilettos image..
i found this picca..
it was lyke..owh snap!
it freaking me out n i was comparing my legs condition..wif the picca..
yes i noe..
n u might do da same i bet..if u r shoe lovers and gurls of course..


i think i shoud not wear it frequent..might b sumtymes only..
i need to giv my legs rest too..
i did feel tired from wearing it since i did wear it up to more than 6 hours at tymes..
i really mean it..i MUST..
pls gurls out there..
u too do tcre of your health okai..including this..
nanyte then..
-xoxo-

p/s: i do sumtymes cudnt undrstnd my own mind n heart..

2 comments:

syifa said...

Syifa pun suka kumpul kasut. Esspecially, wedges! hehe

^jujue^ said...

^__^

gurls n wedges;)