Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1st week done

Salam..
hye dear bloggie..heee;p
Its been a week d for me as an intern at JPO..
so far..alhamdulillah..i cn handle most of the thngs..
my job is kind of challenging since i need to handle all kind of customers..
kind of interesting to know there is such an attitude from the people..
haha!

lets see some facts within this 1 week..
#been ask on some sensitive issue..
#been shouted by the customer such as "wat the bullshit is this?" *mind da language pls*
#meet Cat Farish n his 1 Malaysia Tv crew
#meet Sultanah Johor f2f..shes beautiful..nice skinn!
#get to drive myself lots now;)
#no time to watch tv..sad bit here..heee;p
#Get staff price for food..this wat i lyke most..

okai..dats it roughly the facts so far..we'll see wat i gonna face later on..
way to go~~ weee~~~

owh here's me in the uniform..
its black from head to toe..all JPO employees MUST wear diz colour ony..
n yess..the attire, they bought for me from padini n G2000..

owh..n I get lost of free foods..
heres one of them..
brownies from cofee been;)
okai then..stop here first..
need to setle up my weekly report..
didaaa..
salam..
-xoxo-

p/s:- meet lots of new people..nant sharing2 eh..heee;p


4 comments:

• azra • said...

i wanna know what happened to LegoLand.

faerdlie bartowski said...

huhuhuhu...

A.K.I said...

selamat menempuh ke alam baru.. ^_^

^jujue^ said...

thanx kwn2!

@kak azra: i din back out totally..
i did some back up plan..wil let u noe soon personally;)