Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

Salam..hye dear bloggie..
Its Dec! yes u r ryte bloggie..
its the last month before we meet 2012!!
owh my..tyme is flying so fast!

Anyway,
last nyte me, n da 2 dak2 techik
went 4 a mubi @ jj baru..
since i promise i wil watch it wif them..huu;p

well, if u ask me..how was it..
i wud say, i cudnt wait 4 part II..hehe;p

pheww..after ol da obstacles..
alas! dey a married^__^
the most best scenery was their honeymoon house..
i wud luv 2 hv dat kind of house..
but as i am in Msia..its a NO..No..takott! hehe;p
nuff 4 me 2 just dream it..haha;))

owh..it gv me a suspend tho wen bella dies during her delivery..
i was lyke..*whaattt?? dun tel me..*
n at the end of it..
bella alives!!
wif diz kind of expression below..heee;p
but wif a blue dress i guess..

okai then, c u again latter bloggie..
need 2 head of to a weds..
didaa..tcre!
-xoxo-

p/s: i mish hanging out wif sis azra+sis amal..n i do mish ol of my frens..seems longg tyme d din meet them..pray dat ol of u is doing well out there;) aminn!

4 comments:

• azra • said...

Sis Azra or Sis Aza? Hmmm...
Anyways, pls make yourself available in Jan to come down to KL.
Will let you know soon why. :)

^jujue^ said...

eh!..its sis azra!! x pasan..nk cpt dat tyme..hehe;p Jan wat date? hopefully not during CNY;)
okai..wajib tel me^__^

• azra • said...

will not be during CNY. prob the weekend before but need to know your schedule. hehehe.. nnt Kak Azra bgtau kay?

^jujue^ said...

okai dokie..^__^
<3 <3

-xoxo-