Wednesday, May 11, 2011

thanx sista!


Salam..hye dear bloggie..
my exams done!
brand mngmnt..i was satiesfied wif it..
MA..dun ask..i hope i'll pass 4 diz paper..
anyway, up there was the 3 generations fmly..
(sis azra..me n sis amal..)
both of them is the most clossesness to me..
aways der wen i need them..phones..msgs..fb..ym..ol..
THANX A MILLION SISTA!

owh2..they baught 4 me diz below pressie..hehe;p
wedges by sis azra..shades by sis amal..n rings by sis azra..
sis azra nearly baught 4 me a handbag too..
seb baek x blikn..im kind of not ready to get "big stuff" 4 my bday pressie..
kind of weird feelings..


budakz2 gave me a pink wallet..
i cant reveal it here..
tau sendrik sudey..
sape tau tuh..tau le nape xley letak gambo kt cneh..huu;p
k then..
goin back to johore tmrw..
FMLY TYME!!! ;)

p/s: da heart has da reason..but da reason is undefined..sumtymes i just dun understand wat i feel..wat i noe is..my frenz n fmly are wif me..Allah is aslways there 4 me..so..kte enjoyzzz;)

2 comments:

• azra • said...

hey! just rmmbered! u owe me a video! lg best! ahahahaha~

^jujue^ said...

haha..later wen i meet u..
i'll do it..hee;p