Friday, February 18, 2011

luvly quotes=)

In three words I can sum up what I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching. and live like it's heaven on earth.
Mark Twain

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa

The sun gives us light, but the moon provides inspiration. If you look at the sun without shielding your eyes, you'll go blind. If you look at the moon without covering your eyes, you'll become a poet.
- Serge Bouchard

Roy Croft
I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.


okai..5 for 2days..next tyme i'll add up more okai=)
to be cont..[note dat sum words are highlighted or underline..its bcuz i copy paste it from google.. dum mind dat plz..tq..hehe=p]


-xoxo-

No comments: