Tuesday, November 9, 2010

cameron!

Salam..
hye dear bloggie..
5,6 n 7th Nov was in cameron...
wif sherry..reyhun..hadri..faisal..abu garcia..ijat..n bob..
1st tyme onestly 4 me being there..
was having fun n nice atmosphere opkos..
greeennnn 4 my eyes...

anyway..knowing them was a gud experience..
ol of them were nice..care 4 each other..
n i salute their setia kawan among them..thumbs up!
many new things i learn n noe bout them..

der is 1 day..where 3 ppl share sumthing wif me..
opkos bout their personal..
n i hope they will b able to endure their inner feelings..
n pray that da besh thing wil happend 4 them..insyaAllah..

will upload da photos later wen i get it from them..
k then..just hope that we will b able to gather again just lyke dat day..
n may the friendzship last till eternity=)

p/s: thanx 4 taking care of me..i cn see that..not going to say much but may da besh happend..cuz Allah knows besh=) sherry..learn to understand wat u really want in ur life..dont dcide emotionally but dcide vicely..hadri lil bro..u cn count on me if u need me..reyhun dear..u too..kwn2..i luv ol of u=)
just wish dat my sista azra..sista amal cud b there too..it wil b superbly nice..
to my ousemates..sorrie..jgn la majuk lgk..hee=p

3 comments:

faerdlie bartowski said...

indah nye kata² huhuhuhu. harap yang terbaik buat kamu jugak.. thanks..

^jujue^ said...

indah??huhu..
kate2 yg hanya itot kate hati utk menaip..
ape yg terlintas..tuhla yg ditulis..nyway..u r welkem=)

~hollaHAD wee~ said...

tq sis :)