Sunday, June 13, 2010

kenduri kawen=D

Dear bloggie..

Been away 4 a while from mlk..x smpi stu arie pong..haha=p
Im in Cyber 4 Kak Ruby weds..

Theme: purple
Venue: MPH, MMU Cyber
People involve: me[opkos]..nadia[ousemate]..feeq n ikhwan..

mlk-> cyber -> kapar (ikhwan ouse) -> cyber -> mlk
wow..kind of places there ryte..heh=p
talking bout Kapar..nk tau stu rahsie x..haha=p
dats da 1st tyme i've been there..i mean really at dat place..
tyme techik len kire la kn..hikkz=p
thanx ikhwan fam 4 their very "warmness touch"..

hurm..anyway..been contacting wif 1 of my fren..
kak nadia once told me to do wat my heart say..so i do dat 2day..
kind of nthla..undescrible..x tau nk ckp ape..
ape2 pong..may da besh happend..
sumtymes its kind of complicated la..everything mix up in my head!!
arghh..tbe2 nk uat head banging emoticon leh x??
i wish i cn..

hurm k la..
kind of dh merapu dh..didaaa then=)
see u later..

p/s: sis azra!!!! i cant find sum1 lyke u yet..tetbe..haha=p
owh n kak amal dh alik dh..im happy wif dat!

2 comments:

• azra • said...

hoh? ape mksd cnnt find sum1 like me?

i'm special. there's no other person like me. hahaha!

wahhh, rindoo gile ngn korang. hopefully dpt jumpe aug 2. /crosses fingers

oh ye, kwn2 office khei cite2 psl wedding, die da restless. hahaha.

^jujue^ said...

[sis azra]
mksd??hehe=p
sum1 who really noe me inner n outer..
yg xyah ckp pong dh tau..haha=)
n yesh..u r speacial..
sbb tuh la x jpe..

n yesh..he shud b restless..
muahaha=))
gelak guling2=p