Monday, March 8, 2010

weirdo!

hye bloggie..
im in my midterm break now..
how shud i say diz..hurm..do eva of u feel weird of sumthing??
i guess i feel it ryte now..its undescrible..
wat i cn say is..der is sumthing bothering my mind...
it keep on turn on n on..it supposed not to flash in my head..
but it happends! omg! y la..adeh=(
most of things reminds me into it..
it just lyke..u noe ryte..i dun hv 2 xplain..
but for the time being..im still in control..dats for sure..huahua=p
may it happends bcuz der is a gud reason behind of it! really hope..*wink*
k then..just to share sumthing i supposed.

p/s: gud luck 2 my sista for her driving test 2mrw!
its gud dat 'we' din able to go to 'dat' particular place..i saw da reason d..
im into rain! im into jacob! im into ji ho! im into me!
owh just pls stop dreaming jujue! but day dream is allow ryte..no offense ryte?
*wink*

2 comments:

Nor Akmal said...

ahahah. it's just ur mind palying games with u.

life's a battlefield. always has and always will ;)

chaiyouk2 ms juliana~ hahahaha!

^jujue^ said...

[sis amal aka my mummy]
ya ryte..i guess u r ryte..
its my mind game..
thanx anyway!
^_^
*wink*