Thursday, November 5, 2009

cuma dia!



Salam..hye bloggie..v meet again..hurm..dat day i read a novel titled "adam & hawa"..interesting..n just now..i just done wif "cuma dia".. seems lyke im into malay novel currently..

Every tyme i read novels, i aways feel lyke im da one who faced ol kind of situation in dat novel..at least i learn sumthing n use it in my daily life..it useful sumtymes i admit..

As for 2day, i spent tyme wif kak nadia..its kindda ages i din meet her n hv a real conversation..n at da same tyme,met diz one person..

Sumtymes, i dunno who shud i trust more..i just dunno y..ok lets make it short..i noe diz hamba Allah last sem..same class wif me..but then..since i noe diz hamba Allah till now..my ears keep on getting ol da bad news n in4 bout diz hamba Allah..

Da thing is..shud i trust o shud i just ignored..i myself blurr..but 4 da tyme being..diz hamba Allah din do anything bad to me..so as long as dat keep going..i'll just b fine i guess..bt still..kindda worried..

xperla..just let it be..i mish my "mummy"..my "granny"..my "nenek ira"..hope ol of u doing just fine..sayunk korunk!

p/s:- kdng2 kte perlu heppiekn drie kte..so dat v wil b heppie..our mind cn determine our feelings!
end!
abesh!
wslm!
rinduuuuuuu!

4 comments:

• azra • said...

rindu kamoo juge!

^jujue^ said...

[sis azra]
heh!
terbaek!

Nor Akmal said...

muah2!
hahaha

^jujue^ said...

['mummy']
hehe=p
terbaek la 'mummy'!
xoxo