Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hupdates of 5 in 1..huhu..

salam..hallu2..
pekhabaq smer?hope every1 is in da pink of health la yerk..aminn..
lmer x hupdate kn..lmer ker?lbey drie seharie kire lewat la kn..hikkz:P
ektly..many things dh setle dh..
such as..

# mmu awards..[25hb april]
# Theater..[26hb april]
# Consumer Fair..[27-28 April]
# My berpday..hikkz:P..[29 April]
# Library Exhibition..[4-5 Mei]
# Srm Report..

haa..hengat nk hupdate straight away..but gambaq library exhibition+srm report+ my berpday x transfer lgk..by 2nyte insyaAllah syerk hupdate one lumsum oryte..:D

anyhows, lately i just realize dat i hv hurt sum feelings..i really regret it..its unexpected..sebab i tot i was just joking..but the jokes turns to hurts their feelings..i really dun lyke diz situations..x ske..x ske..im sorrie yerk..totally sorrie..lau nk tuntut pe2 from me..just let me noe..insyaAllah i'll do it if dat cn make everything as normal bec..plz..just let me noe k..

sum ppl wer concern bout me..dey said dat i look a lil 'pendiam'..n looks like thinking of so many things..but its ok frens..its normal..i did say dat i wanna be pendiam kn..mayb diz is d starting..think +vely..hmm..still..thanx 4 concern bout me..

okai den..2nyte wil b posting ol da piccas..yeay~~..final is so near d..alert of dat fellows..make sure ur alamrs is working!!huhu:P

stop here..
-dak jahat-

No comments: