Sunday, March 15, 2009

tagged by dear sis azra...

Directions:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. My ambition wen i was in form 3 is i wanted 2b a 'psikiatri'..[dun komen anything ok]
  2. I cant sleep with out a blanket..[bt if i hv noe blanket..den at least i hv sumthin 2 cover my face..haha..dunno y]
  3. I hv a phobia wif..2 lil things..bt no need 2 noe la..hehe:P
  4. I lurve talking+chocs+pink thingy+my family+my besties..any else..dh kotz..hikkz:P
  5. I aways hope things run smoothly..bt mner bley kn..x derk ribut petir..xderk la pelangi kn..hmm..
  6. My goal..hmm..complited my dgree in 2011..aiyark..2 years moro to go..aza2 fighting!
  7. I aways put my family 1st..dey are sooo important 2 me..hmm..
  8. Currently i wanted to diet..as i mention b4..tp sshnyer..syerk ske mkn..neway,i cant diet 4 now..nearly get ulcer in my stomach..aiyark..tp gonna do it gakz..rse2 dh buley start alik neh..
  9. I din eat sotong...n siput sedut..dunno how ppl can eat it..omg..pelik2 jerk..
  10. When I'm sad..i wil jog..jog..jog n jog til im tired..or else i'll look to da sky..lots of stars..lawa..
  11. I wish im not too talkative person..ader org tego..but if im silent..ppl wil start asking..'r u ok'..haha..weird izin it??
  12. I worry a lot..sumer bende nk dipkiaqnyer..even wen ppl din reply my msg..or just keep on silent wen im talking to him/her..'did i say sumthing wrong'..hmm..
  13. After i fin my stdy in u, i want 2 work..den i want 2 buy a car..house..n do sumthing 4 my parents..da planing is in my head d..one surprise 4 my mom..n another to my dad..hmm..x sabaqnyer..
  14. I wil aways b early in any meetings or classes or dates wif my besties..but i hate it wen i come early..other ppl is late..tyme is precious ok..hmm..
  15. I lurve novels n mag..gossips..hehe..bt currently im bz..so..dat thingy hv 2b put aside 1st..
  16. I guess i din mention bout my habbits..aper yerk..no need to noe la..if u noe me..den u'll noe bout it..end of story..


The lucky 10:

dun1 2 tagged any1..everybody is currently bz wif a lots of thingy..i noe..im a kind hearted person..hikkz:P..angkat bakul weih..layan..~

#Jujue - Because she has a lot to do, so this will be another one in her "To Do" List(see wat kak azra did to me..hehe..but..anything 4 u sista..hugs..hugs..)

*setle dh..kak azra dh ciap..hehe..ol da besh to both of us 4 diz cuming midterms..on diz thursday..*nyte2..nk tito dh..

-jujue-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa la yang peliknya orang makan sotong? kan halal dimakan... kalau nak kata G.E.L.I. siput sedut tu logik ler... sebab hidupan bercengkerang badannya 'sangat lembut' (ayat sopan). tp sotong.. eish!! kenape la sebabnyer tu ek?

^jujue^ said...

btol..halal dimakan..nthla..pelik mayb sebab jujue x bley mkn..tp org len bley trime plak tekaknyer kotz..huhu:P..dh cuber dh..tp every tyme nk try..x bley gakz..terpakse la..