Friday, December 26, 2008

tagged by dear sis azra...

So..here it goes..da tagged by dear sis azra..hikkz:P


1. What if you were the last person on earth. What would you do?

#haa..cant imagine it..anyone to b my partner plz..tmnkn syerk..hiikz:P


2. What would you do if you have only 24 hours to live and you can do anything in the whole world?

#hmm..makes da world peace..no more differcult ppl..bring ol my family 2 perform haji..n

lastly..being wif da person dat i lurve wif..


3. Name 5 people you will take with you to anywhere you go. Where? Why? (family counts as 1)

#family-to haji..bcuz dat day ony mom n my sista go..diz tyme..i want my whole family 2b der..

#kak azra-jom2..wer eva u wanted too..bcuz u aways bring me to many places..hikkz:P

#ezatul-2 ausie..so dat she cn b heppie wif her *******

#ira-jom p jumper ronaldo..nk x??hikkz:P

#da one in my mind-jom2..2 a place wer der is so many beautiful scenary to enjoy wif..


4. 3 reasons you have a blog?

#to write anything i wanted or felt..

#to let my frens updates bout me..

#to share any infos dat i found..from my reading or wat eva source from..


5. 2 ways you would change the world.

#helps da needy..[dun1 2 c ol da poor ppl 2b sufferd anymore]

#by changing myself 1st..huhu..[im still learning 2 face da real world..learning is an art dat wud neva ends]


6. Name your 1st friend.

#my 1st fren??hmm..if Malay..she was Nor Ashikin Othman[kindergarden tyme]..

if Indian..den it wud b Sunil[my neighbour in Kdh last tyme]..

if Chinese..den it wud b Tan[my farthers fren son]

(hikkz:P..terlbey sudey)


7. What's your worst nightmare?

#let me keep it 2 myself..


8. Describe you.

#talkative+sensitive..i guess..anymore??


9. Describe your style.

#me??just a simple one..[sumtymes..i mayb differ a lil..depends on the situation]


10. Are you a bully?

#nope..bek kn syerk..hikkz:P..[bt my frens who likes to bully me..sobsobT_T]


11. TAG 4 people.Who?

#dun hv da mud to tag anyone..[sper nk bwat..bwat la..]


p/s:-im done wif da tagged..xderk utang dh kak azra:D
[again..i done it earlier..ader jerk tersimpan lam draft tuh..hish2]

No comments: