Thursday, October 16, 2008

da word if..

Salam...
hye ol..v meet again here..
hope dat u guyz todays is better den yesterday..and tmrw wil b better den today..
insyaAllah..

if one day u feel like crying..
call me..
i dun promise u dat i'll make u laugh..
but i cn cry wif u..
if one day you wanna run away..
dun b afraid 2 kol me..
i dun promise 2 ask u 2 stop..
but i cn run wif u..
if one day u dun1 2 listen 2 anybody..
kol me n i promise..
2b very quiet in every minute..
but if one day..
u kol me n der is no ans..
come fast 2 me..
perhaps I NEED U...

p/s:- da beginning is d end..n d end is da beginning..

:- hopes dat everything wil b fine soon..insyaAllah..amin..


2 comments:

Ezzudden said...

if i feel hungry?where should i go?to you also?hahah

^jujue^ said...

ngahaha..buley jerk..hikkz:P
den...rindu..sayunk..heppie..benci..marah..sedey..sumer ader neh..haizz:(