Monday, September 22, 2008

i heart u...

~me n da 1 n ony sis azra..~
Salam..
Last Saturday..wic is 20th Sept..on dat nyte..
me+faizol+syafeeq+thentang..had our buka puasa 2geda..
den v went 2 several places..
but da most i wil neva 4get is went v r at d funfair..
many kinds of stuff dat u shud try..its really chalenging..
if u r dare enaugh..go 4 'vortex' or 'chalengger'..
(mmg tabik la..sper yg brans nek diz 2 stuff)
sonyer..perlu ker me tabik kt thentang+faizol+syafeeq??
cuz depa nek 1 of dem..(aiyark..xyah la kn..hikkz:P)
but 4 a person like me..nek wheel jerk dh la kn..hikkz:P
(sumthing cm eye on mlk tuh..but diz is more bigger)..
afta dat..memasing nk alik..cuz "sumthing up"..
ony org2 yg berkenaan jerk yg phm..haha..
on da way bec..my pon ring..
it was kak azra..OMG..im sooo0o0o0o0 touch..
she kol me just to noe dat im ok onot..
(ader la cter dsebaliknyer..huhu:P)
n da story goes..den wen i smpi my hommie..
i notice dat i receive comment from her..
here is wat she says 2 me..


" jue.just dropped by to tell u that i care a lot about u.no matter where i am. no matter how far we are apart.i want u to know tat i can always be there for u.no matter how busy i am.i can always make time for people that i care.and u know i care about u kan?always have been, always will be.i've seen you through your good and bad times.and i am so happy that you've beginning to think of yourself. and also standing up for what you believe in.and you're stronger too!and i am proud of that because in some way, i hope i had helped you to become that way.so, please.i do not want to be the last person to know about an important decision of your life.like i told ira when she had her problem, i don't want u to keep secrets from me.u can count on me to listen to you, advise you or just plain being there.because i care a lot about my sisters.if i didn't care, i wouldn't bother to call u yesterday.i just wanted to make sure ur ok. and fine.*hugs* =D "



p/s:- thanx a lot k. azra..me heart u!! n sorrie 4 not telling wat happend bfore..
:- wil hupdate bout 'sekasihati II' later..
:- diz tyme not so many pink kaler 4 da wording d..sian kamoo yerk..hikkz:P

2 comments:

syafeeqradzif said...

perlu2.. kne tabik2..:-p

^jujue^ said...

haha..mayb i shud..
yerk la kn..
smpi fening x ilg ker blik kamoo..
hikkz:P