Tuesday, December 23, 2008

blurr..speechless..

Salam..
kabare??waras??hope so yerk kekawan..
ektly..i wanna post diz entry yesterday..but ternet neva let me..
its angry wif me or majuk wif me mayb..huhu..

yesterday,wen i was walking from da cmpus to ep..i saw one grup of chinese gurl..
dey were talking..BUT using da 'hand signal'..
(u do understand wats hand signal ryte)
i was amaze..even though dey r not really complete(interms of voice)..
but dey still hv da courage to stdy n b heppie n hv a life just as other norm ppl..
but me..as a norm ppl..wud sumtymes giv up of doin sumthing..
shame of me..
but siyeshly..diz incident makes me open up my eyes..
every ppl do hv their own speaciality..
so,we..da norm ppl..shud not eva giv up k..
we shud hv better high confidence towards anything..
but still..not too over confidence..
cuz sumtymes..dats wil mk u feel pain at the end..

hmm..how i wish i can talk to dat grup yesterday..
its okai la..just think dat..
everything dat happened..der must b a reason behind it ryte..
it just da matter of tyme..
insyaAllah..

neway..sum1 ask me sumthing..am i clear wif my thoughts n hearts..wat i really think in my mind..n i just cant ans dat..im speechless..how i wish..it was as easy as abc..or even as eating..hikkz:P...izit wat im doing is ok??izit wat i wanted to do ok??am i doing da ryte thingy?? how if im doing da wrong thingy with out knowing it??hish3...its complicated ryte..hmm..
oldo i do noe..if we din mk any mistakes,we wud not learn anything ryte..nth ler...hopes dat everything wil goes on smoothly ryte..insyaAllah..amin...may Allah bless me n u ol aways:D

-jujue-

No comments: