Friday, March 12, 2010

invisible! psycho! another weirdo!

hye again bloggie^_^

todays topic is invisible..heheh=p
just wanna share sumthing here..

der is a person who keep on messaging me..
n da most weird is..this person knows much thingy bout me..

>my name
>my sista who just receive her results..wish ol da besh n congrats..
>etc

n da besh part is..i dunno who is this person..
none..omg! its "gerammness"..can i use diz word??
[plz say yesh]

n currently..i din reply any of da msg d..
unless..i get ol da xplanation 1st..
den i consider it..

dhla..wanna sleep d..i noe..its early..sounds lyke not me..
but need 2 wake up really early 2mrw..
need 2 go sumwer..
c ya again!

p/s: congrats to my sista who gets xcellent results! im heppie for u..its true ryte..ur results gonna be better then mind^_^

2 comments:

syafeeqradzif said...

jgn layan la weirdo tue kan.. huhu..

^jujue^ said...

[feeq]
tau xpe!
mmg dh x layan dh pong..
heh=p